While many business owners choose to trust expert cleaners with the maintenance of their offices, others prefer to tackle the task on their own. Unlike professional cleaning companies, however, you can't be familiar with the best cleaning hacks that ensure a super clean office space. Still, you can try to provide a healthy working environment for your colleagues by disinfecting all the important spots on the premises. Here's is a list with the most crucial areas to sanitise when cleaning the office is your responsibility:
- The furniture - have you noticed that over time the sofa and the chairs at your place can collect lots of dust and dirt? The same fact is valid for office furniture, which is why perfect disinfection should be provided. Once a week vacuum clean and spot treat the upholstery, especially if your office welcomes customers daily. Spotless furniture is a must for any office space, that's why sparkly clean upholstery should be prioritised.
- The computers and their accessories - wiping office desks frequently sound like common sense, but many people forget that computers, keyboards and mouse trap dust as well. And dust is not the only problem here - germs should be eliminated too. So bear in mind that you need to wipe clean the computers at the office as often as you disinfect the desks. In less than a few minutes you would be able to ensure a healthy environment for your employees.
- The floors - when it comes to a clean office, sanitising the floors has to be completed to perfection. Whether it is the kitchen floor or the floor in the restroom, these surfaces get extremely dirty, unless seriously cleaned. If your office benefits from a beautiful carpet, vacuum clean the addition at least once a week, so that you can prevent it from trapping not only grime but poor odours as well. For wooden floors and laminate, you can try some green cleaning approaches and get the most natural mixtures of water and white vinegar.
- The windows - very often it is the windows at the office that clients notice right after they have entered the premises. You should keep them squeaky clean, no matter how challenging their maintenance might seem. Again, you can count on an eco-friendly cleaning solution with water and white vinegar to provide spotless office windows. Yet in case you have a lot of tall windows at the office, you should book a professional office cleaning service for your safety.
- Handles - any type of handles at the office - microwave and refrigerator handle, door handles - attract and transfer dangerous bacteria you should get rid of at any costs. Because handles are the most frequently touched objects at the office, you shouldn't underestimate the importance of perfectly disinfecting these surfaces. Fortunately cleaning the handles can be carried out in a flash - simply wipe them once a week with anti-bacterial wipes and you will be ready with the chore before you know it.
- Under the chairs - as you have already found out, the upholstery of your office furniture should be disinfected regularly, but what about under the chairs? Since that area stays out of sight, it is one of the most neglected spots you should clean just as regularly. Clean the bottoms of your office chairs each time you address the upholstery so that you can rest assured no dust and grime would compromise the safety of the office environment.
A sparkly clean office is a must not only for the good image of your business but for the well-being of your employees as well. Make sure that these crucial areas are perfectly disinfected so that you can be certain you haven't missed a spot and your office is a safe place to work.
©Top Commercial Cleaning London